Theres nothing important here. I suggest reading it only if you wanna learn more about my boring ass.
1. What are your nickname/s?
Punk, Pumkin, Wingwoman, Potato, Salsa, Salad
2. Are there any nicknames you wish people called you?
Pinkyfinger. I know it's stupid.
3. If you had to be stuck at one age for the rest of your life, how old would you be?
22. I can drive, I can drink, and I'd always be young!
4. What colour clothes do you like best?
Pink and... grey-ish.
5. If you had a pet cactus, what would you name him/her?
6. Your most-hated movie?
I can't be that specific, but I'd say most Sci-Fi(channel) original movies and Star Trek stuff.
7. What do you think of 3D movies?
I like them, but sometimes they're annoying because I wear glasses, and I need to put the 3D glasses on top of them so I can see.
8. Ever get motion sickness? (car, boat, aeroplane, elevator, etc)
Actually, once. But it might have been from nerves. You see, I've been on boats before, and actually liked the movement, but I got sick once on a highway. 'Probably because I was on my way to surgery.
9. So, your thoughts on elevators?
I like the ones with windows cuz' of the sweet view. I do have fears with heights, but I guess I just know I'm safe.
10. Have you ever Role Played?
Twice before. It's actually quite fun.
11. What's your favourite public holiday? (Birthdays don't count)
Halloween, I guess. I'm not really all that big on celebrations.
12. Best season of the year for you?
I don't have favorites, but I suppose.... winter.
13. Do you ever want to go to Antarctica?
14. Have you ever had to stay in hospital overnight?
Yes. Why do they try to feed you cake and meat when you're straight out of surgery? Geez, I'd rather have vegetables and fruit...
15. Glasses: attractive, or a turnoff?
Apparently I look weird without mine, so I hope they're attractive...In my opinion, they suggest intelligence, which is HUGE turn-on for me.
16. What kind of job do you respect the most? (Fire-fighters, doctors, people in the army, etc)
Soldiers in war.
17. Do you have a favourite flower?
18. Now for a manly question: do you enjoy driving? (Or think you will when you're able)
My new step-dad is teaching me. It's pretty fun, but scary.
19. What's one thing you never leave home without?
My purse. Dear lord, I need that thing.
20. Batman. Sure, he saves lives and has a famous comic and all, but he has as many superpowers as you or I. Do you think he really counts as a superhero?
Nope. He's a hero, sure, but he isn't SUPER.
21. If you could become one pokemon, which one would it be?
22. Write one thing about yourself you wouldn't tell your parents.
Holy crap, who in their right mind would do that!?
23. What do you think of when I say FIRE?
PYRO *clap, clap* MANIAC!
24. What country would you like to visit right now?
25. Do you think you'll ever end up in jail at some point in your life?
THAT'S RACIST! HEGFUAUJGJGKGR- I'm kidding. I seriously doubt it.
26. Do you have/plan to get any tattoos or piercings?
I want either small tattoos in various places, or a big one on my back or chest. As for piercings, I want one on my tongue, bellybutton, and [possibly] my... uhh... lower woman parts. At least I'm honest!
27. How many pets do you have?
My cat, Strips. We like to call him Stripperman.
28. What's your thoughts on OCs? (Original characters)
Why not? I make them all the time; I just don't submit them.
29. If you were in a position of power, what's the first thing you would do?
Give gays the same rights as everyone else.
30. List three turn-ons for you:
Shorter hair. I don't mean bald, I mean not down your back.
Abs. I hate muscles anywhere else.
31. Now list three sure-fire turn-offs:
An "easy" person.
32. Do you have any favourite faces to use online?
I really only use DeviantArt, and
has been my favorite since joining.
is pretty high on that list, too.
33. Do you like trampolines?
As long as there aren't a hundred people on it with me.
34. If you saw a shooting star, would you wish on it?
Yep. Dreams come true.
35. If you had a novel published, what would the title be?
I currently writing a novel inspired by Erin Hunter's Warriors series, but I can't think of a name...
36. What do you think of photos of yourself?
It's hard to get a good one... Especially since when I'm posing, I can't hold my smile and my mouth starts to twitch. The only way I can is if I start to think of something really funny.
37. When was the last time you saw the sun rise?
This morning. I stay up really late.
38. So, what do you think of memes like this? Any reason in particular you take these?
I only do them because I'm bored.
39. There's only one female smurf. How do you think they reproduce?
Oh my god.
40. What's one music group you think everyone should be into at the moment?
Owl City, though when something gets too mainstream, people tend to ruin it.
41. Take a quick look at your fridge. What's on it right now?
Bills, bills, bills, bills, bills......
42. Who has it easier: boys, or girls?
Boys. I have to wear makeup, walk in heels, pay attention to my wardrobe, and worst of all, deal with my body... what? Too much honesty?
43. What do you think the meaning of life is?
...I just sat and thought about this question for several minutes, and I'm gonna stop before I barf.
44. Which is better: pirates or ninjas?
Ninjas. Ninjas will always kick ass.
45. If you could change your hair colour, what would it be?
My front bang would be streaked with cherry red and a golden brown.
46. How'd your first day at school go? Anything interesting happen?
My memory doesn't go back that far. I don't know who does. But anyways, it was probably really akward. I probably outwardly showed my excitement to see my friends, and physically hugged them... I think they were aggravated either by the beginning of school, or their invasion of personal space, because they never really hugged back....You know what?... That did happen.
47. What's the best kind of chocolate?
Milk chocolate and Godiva.
48. Do you think you'll ever try drugs in your life?
I'd probably die immediately. I don't fight bacteria and ailments very well. Even if it didn't seriously mess me up, I bet I'd never wanna touch the stuff again.
49. How are you sitting while you type this? Comfortable?
So damn comfy.
50. Do you believe in ghosts, or any of the paranormal?
51. What's your favourite insult to call people?
52. Do you have any phobias or fears?
Spiders and heights in places where I could potentially fall, like swings.
53. Who's your favourite family member?
My cousin Brenda. (She's visiting today, Yay!)
54. How much money's in your wallet right now?
55. Mention some of the best memories you've ever had at school?
Entering my first contests.
My epic field trip to Tennessee.
And most of all, meeting my beautiful ladyfriend.
56. What's your sleeping pattern like? Anything you'd change?
I'm pretty much nocturnal at this point.
57. What's wrong with the next generation?
If you consider MY generation to be the next one, I'd say most of us are dumb as fuck.
58. How many tabs and windows do you have open right now?
Just this one.
59. Is there any particular costume/cosplay you'd like to wear?
I made my own Pikachu costume. My life life long dream is to be a Pachirisu, though. I guess since I'm getting too old for trick-or-treating, I can be a sexy Pachirisu when I'm an adult for whoever I'm fucki- er- in a relationship with.
60. When something goes wrong, who's the first person you blame?
Whoever's standing next to me.
61. What's your favourite musical instrument?
62. If you could make one animal extinct, which one would it be? Why do they deserve it?
Well making an animal extinct would pretty much screw up an entire environment. I'd rather do the opposite and raise the panda population.
63. Is the glass half empty, or half full?
Half full. Why the hell not?
64. What do you have as your wallpaper right now?
NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN.
65. Have you ever cross-dressed?
Nah, I don't even have a lot of masculine clothes.
66. Which is more fun: being short, or tall?
Short people can fit in small places. :3
67. Do you have any guilty pleasures?
Slim Jims. Greasy, fattening, meaty, heart-stoppingly delicious Slim Jims...
68. What's the last trading card game you played?
Pfft, I have Pokemon cards, but I don't the trading card game.
69. Are sixty-nine jokes still funny?
I still don't know why I answered all of them...Damn I have no life.